To read this article in your language, change the language at the end of the page.*
|Duration: 6 Months||Program Level: Basic||Certification: Yes|
Students must have cleared 10th from a recognised board or equivalent in any subject / field.
- Fundamentals of the Human body
- Methods of Natural Cure
- Foundation of Naturopathy / Health & nutrition
- Fundamentals of Yoga
Certificate In Yoga & Naturopathy Suitability
- Students who are interested in nature’s method of healing & understand the need & benefits of natural medicines over allopathic medicines.
- Students who wish to attain an understanding of the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Candidates who want to learn to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Students who are interested in higher studies or gaining in-depth knowledge about yoga & naturopathy.
How is Certificate In Yoga & Naturopathy Course Beneficial?
- After passing the course students can further go for higher studies to enhance their educational qualification and jobs.
- They can run their personal clinics or work in hospitals, start their own fitness centers, business around the expertise knowledge, or be yoga instructors or entrepreneurs.
- They can have jobs in the government sector such as the Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, the Ministry of AYUSH, research councils like the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
Since this is just a basic/ foundation course in yoga & naturopathy, you will have to go further studies. But, after this 6-month course students can become eligibile for higher level courses such as diplomas & degrees in the feild of yoga. Also this cpurse is a good way to incorporate healthy practices in your life to be healthy, look good, be more productive & successfull.
Students can work as Teachers, Trainers, Therapists, Naturopathy Experts, Research Officer, Publication Officer (Yoga & Naturopathy), Assistant Research Officer, Naturopathy Consultant, Yoga & Naturopathy Physician, etc. in various sectors after attaining higher qualifications.
Certificate In Yoga & Naturopathy is a great career choice for nature enthusiasts; people who understand & wish to attain expertise in natural medicines & healing. The average salary of a naturopath can vary from 2 lakhs – 8 Lakhs per annum, depending upon the type of job & credibility of the person.
Will you get a certificate on completion?
Is it a regular/ distance learning course?
The Certificate In Yoga & Naturopathy course is offered at Paharia Foundation For Health & Education in both regular and distance learning formats. It is entirely up to you to choose the most suitable mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Certificate In Yoga & Naturopathy a good course?
A. Yoga & Naturopathy will be one of the top career options (under the health care & personal care fields) that will be in demand in 2022 & forever due to its ability to control & cure ailments naturally & being cost-effective. This course will open doors for higher studies like diplomas & degrees. Also, if you do not pursue it further, you will gain healthy lifestyle habits, beauty & success.
Q.What are the career options after yoga course?
- There are various career options like Teacher, Trainer, Therapist, Naturopathy Expert, Research Officer, Publication Officer ( Yoga & Naturopathy), Assistant Research Officer, Yoga Fitness Centres, Business, Start-ups, Naturopathy Consultant, Naturopathy Physician, etc, also you can pursue higher studies further.
- You can also work in various government institutions like the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of AYUSH, research councils like the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
Q. How to do a certificate course in yoga & naturopathy as a beginner? What are the qualifications needed ?
Q.Why should you choose Paharia Foundation For Health & Education?
A. Paharia Foundation For Health & Education is a channel partner with PQMS, which is part of the Ministry of Ayush, for yoga courses. We provide high-quality courses at reasonable pricing and consider your success to be our own.