To read this article in your language, change the language at the end of the page.*
What is Diploma In Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (DNYS) ?
|Duration: 2 years||Program Level: Diploma||Certification: Yes|
Students must have cleared 12th (10+2) from a recognised board or equivalent in any subject / field.
Syllabus For DNYS
In this course students are taught following subjects in the great depth. Check out the complete list :
- Introduction to Yoga (Meaning, Definition & Objective of Yoga.)
- Types of Yoga, Relevance of Yoga in Modern age. Yoga in different texts – Veda, Sankhya, Upnishads, Geeta.
- Naturopathy Sciences
- Life Sketch of Ancient Contemporary Yogies and yoginis of India
- Introduction of contemporary Yog Institutes of India
- Massage Therapies
- Practical Paper
Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (DNYS) Course Suitability
- The DNYS course is suitable for those students who want to open their own gyms and health clubs offer a whole variety of exercise routines such as weightlifting, aerobics, karate, kickboxing, spin cycling, yoga.
- Candidates who want to become good instructors, pursue fitness or become reliable medical practitioners.
- Trainers with the appropriate credentials can teach anyone who is willing to pay to be healthy and active, from workaholic executives to stressed-out CEOs, politicians, self-conscious students, and middle-aged housewives.
Career Scope After DNYS
The field of health care, particularly yoga and naturopathy, is flourishing, especially after the COVID pandemic. Yoga and natural therapies are also outperforming the need for allopathic therapies around the world. You can work as a teacher, a doctor, a business owner, or a government employee.
Various Job Prospects
Assistant Ayurvedic Doctors, Clinical Psychologist, Trainer/Instructor, Yoga Aerobics Instructor, Yoga Instructor, Yoga Teacher & many more
Academic Institutes, Clinics & Hospitals, Event & Sports Centres, Health Clubs, Yoga & Naturopathy Centres, Private Companies, Business, Personal Clinics, Start-ups, Government Jobs, Ministry Of Ayush , etc.
Salary After DNYS
Diploma In Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences is a great career choice for yoga enthusiasts & peopel who understand & pursue the natural medicines. The salary of a DNYS candidate can vary from 2 lakhs – 7 Lakhs per annum, depending upon the job & credibility of the person.
Will you get a certificate ?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Diploma In Naturopathy& Yogic Sciences (DNYS) a good course ?
A. DNYS is a great career option as yoga & natural medicines are overtaking the demand for allopathic treatments globally espeically after the COVID pandemic. Also, it offers a a variety of career options like Yoga Research Officer, Assistant Ayurvedic Doctors, Clinical Psychologist, Trainer/Instructor, etc & increases your credibility for higher studies.
Q.What are the career options after DNYS course?
A. There are various career options like Yoga Teacher, Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy, Yoga Aerobic Instructor, Yoga Consultant Publication Officer, Assistant Ayurvedic Doctors, Clinical Psychologist, Trainer/Instructor, in multiple sectors such as school, colleges, private companies, entrepreneurship & government jobs: if you pursue higher stuides further.
Q. How to do a DNYS course as a beginner ? What are the qualifications needed ?
Q.Why should you choose Paharia Foundation For Health & Education?
A. Paharia Foundation For Health & Education is a channel partner with PQMS, which is part of the Ministry of Ayush, for yoga courses. We provide high-quality courses at reasonable pricing and consider your success to be our own.