To read this article in your language, change the language at the end of the page.*
|Duration: 1 year||Program Level: Diploma||Mini. Qualification: 10th|
Students must have cleared class 10th or 12th from a recognized board or equivalent in any subject/field to pursue Diploma In Naturopathy.
Diploma in Naturopathy Suitability
- Students who are interested in nature’s method of healing & understand the need & benefits of natural medicines over allopathic medicines,
- Students should have an understanding of the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- They should be able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Most suitable students are those who are willing to learn & dedicated to growing in their career,
How is Diploma in Naturopathy Course Beneficial?
- After passing the course students can further go for higher studies to enhance their educational qualification and jobs.
- They can run their personal clinics or work in hospitals, start their own business around the expertise knowledge, or be entrepreneurs.
- They can have jobs in the government sector such as the Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, the Ministry of AYUSH, research councils like the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
As the demand for natural medicines is overtaking allopathic medicines, careers like naturopathy & yoga are going to boom, especially after the COVID pandemic. Students after completing the Diploma in Naturopathy can explore the following career opportunities:
Various Job Prospects
Teacher, Trainer, Therapist, Naturopathy Expert, Research Officer, Publication Officer (Naturopathy), Assistant Research Officer, Naturopathy Consultant, Naturopathy Physician, etc.
Educational Institutes, Management, and Administration, Government or Private Hospitals, Research Centres, Spa Centres, Healthcare Centres, Private Clinics, Ministry of Health, Ministry of AYUSH, research councils like the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
Diploma In Naturopathy is a great career choice for nature enthusiasts; people who understand & wish to attain expertise in natural medicines & healing. The average salary of a naturopath can vary from 2 lakhs – 8 Lakhs per annum, depending upon the type of job & credibility of the person.
Will you get a certificate on completion?
Is it a regular/ distance learning course?
The Diploma In Naturopathy course is offered at Paharia Foundation For Health & Education in both regular and distance learning formats. It is entirely up to you to choose the most suitable mode.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Diploma in Naturopathy a good course?
A. Yoga & Naturopathy will be one of the top career options (under the health care & personal care fields) that will be in demand in 2022 & forever due to its ability to control & cure ailments naturally & being cost-effective. This course will open doors for higher studies like diplomas & degrees. Also, if you do not pursue it further, you will gain healthy lifestyle habits, beauty & success.
Q.What are the career options after naturopathy course?
A. There are various career options like Teacher, Trainer, Therapist, Naturopathy Expert, Research Officer, Publication Officer (Naturopathy), Assistant Research Officer, Naturopathy Consultant, Naturopathy Physician, etc, also you can pursue higher studies further.
Q.Why should you choose Paharia Foundation For Health & Education?
A. Paharia Foundation For Health & Education is a channel partner with PQMS, which is part of the Ministry of Ayush, for yoga courses. We provide high-quality courses at reasonable pricing and consider your success to be our own.