Yoga Certification Scheme
Voluntary Scheme For Yoga Certification is controlled by Ministry Of Ayush.
The Yoga Certification Scheme was launched by Government Of India. It is mentored by the Ministry of AYUSH and owned by the Quality Council of India (QCI). The motive behind this scheme is to promote yoga as career skill, develop standards & certify yoga professionals and accredit yoga institutes and centers. Certification for yoga professionals is offered under three categories / levels that are; Yoga Protocol Instructor (level-1) , Yoga Wellness Instructor (level-2), and Yoga Teacher & Evaluator (level-3) .
Paharia Foundation For Health & Education is a registered institution under the Ministry of Ayush & a channel partner with PQMS. We also hold an approved PrCB by the Quality Council Of India. Thus, we hold the right to conduct courses for the preparation of Yoga Certification Scheme exams.
Benefits Of YCB Certification
- Certified Yoga Professionals are eligible to be deputed by Indian Council Of Cultural Relations to travel to various countries to promote yoga worldwide.
- Recognized by Government Of India.
- Internationally Recognized & Acclaimed i.e. this degree is not only significant in India but through out the world.
- Certified candidates are listed on the website of Ministry Of Ayush.
- Employment opportunities in various government institutions like Ministry of Health, Govt. of India, the Ministry of AYUSH, research councils like the Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN), national institute i.e. National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN), etc.
- Various jobs in schools, colleges, Yoga Sport Academics, Corporate Yoga Trainers, Gyms, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs etc.
- Yoga Certification from government institution like Ministry Of Ayush will add immense value to Foreign Opportunites.
- Go through the guidelines and syllabus of the various levels of certification
- Fill Application form and deposit Exam Fee
- Intimation of Gap/ discrepancy, if any to candidate by PrCB
- Completion of all pending documentation, if any
- Issuing of Admit card
- Appear in Theory exam
- Appear in Practical Exam
- Declaration of Result
- Issuing of Certificate
For more information, you can visit https://yogacertificationboard.nic.in/wp-content/themes/ycb/pdf/Certification_of_Yoga_Professionals.pdf.
Or you can mail us your queries or contact us personally for further information or admission.